All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPharmacology Essentials for Allied Health covers the full range of pharmacology concepts at the need-to-kw level. Content is organized by major body system to help students understand the connections between particular body systems and drug therapy.Features and BenefitsProvides essential content for students in a variety of allied health programs, including medical assisting courses.Teaches students about the major diseases and illnesses that originate in or affect body systems, along with the specific drug therapies used in their treatments.Features colorful, accurate photos, illustrations, and tables to enhance students' understanding of body systems, anatomic structures, medical disorders, medications, and auxiliary drug labels.Enhances students' ability to enter the workforce and advance in their jobs through integrated tips and information on career preparation, professionalism, and soft skills.Offers objective-based and performance-based assessments to gauge students' kwledge.
- Author(s)Jennifer Danielson,Jill Marquis,Skye McKennon
- PublisherEMC Paradigm,US
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEMC Paradigm,US
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.