All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding ceramic processes requires simultaneous consideration of the thermodynamics of chemical equilibrium and the kinetic limitations on the attainment of equilibrium imposed through finite atomic mobilities and the probabilistic nature of complex phase formation. The equilibrium phase diagram, its thermodynamic basis and interpretation are considered here as effecting processing decisions in raw materials selection and processes before firing, as well as in optimization of process tempertaures for reaction and sintering for the development of unique microstructures. Consideration of long-term environmental and thermal equilibration are also discussed, particularly in electronic materials for sensor devices as well as conventional refractory applications.
- Author(s)Anna E. McHale
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.