Phase-Locked Loops for Wireless Communications: Digital, Analog and Optical Implementations: 2002 by Donald R. Stephens (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $238.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $111.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhase-Locked Loops for Wireless Communications: Digitial, Analog and Optical Implementations, Second Edition presents a complete tutorial of phase-locked loops from analog implementations to digital and optical designs. The text establishes a thorough foundation of continuous-time analysis techniques and maintains a consistent tation as discrete-time and n-uniform sampling are presented. New to this edition is a complete treatment of charge pumps and the complementary sequential phase detector. Ather important change is the increased use of MATLAB(R), implemented to provide more familiar graphics and reader-derived phase-locked loop simulation. Frequency synthesizers and digital divider analysis/techniques have been added to this second edition. Perhaps most distinctive is the chapter on optical phase-locked loops that begins with sections discussing components such as lasers and photodetectors and finishing with homodyne and heterodyne loops. Starting with a historical overview, presenting analog, digital, and optical PLLs, discussing phase ise analysis, and including circuits/algorithms for data synchronization, this volume contains new techniques being used in this field. Highlights of the Second Edition: * Development of phase-locked loops from analog to digital and optical, with consistent tation throughout; * Expanded coverage of the loop filters used to design second and third order PLLs; * Design examples on delay-locked loops used to synchronize circuits on CPUs and ASICS; * New material on digital dividers that dominate a frequency synthesizer's ise floor. Techniques to analytically estimate the phase ise of a divider; * Presentation of optical phase-locked loops with primers on the optical components and fundamentals of optical mixing; * Section on automatic frequency control to provide frequency-locking of the lasers instead of phase-locking; * Presentation of charge pumps, counters, and delay-locked loops. The Second Edition includes the essential topics needed by wireless, optics, and the traditional phase-locked loop specialists to design circuits and software algorithms. All of the material has been updated throughout the book.
- Author(s)Donald R. Stephens
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.