All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe minimalist tion of a phase has often been investigated with a view to the interfaces between syntax and the syntax-external systems. The current volume provides a syntax-internal perspective on phases. If the phase is fundamental to the theory, it should provide the foundation for a unifying treatment of different syntactic phemena. This book concentrates on displacement and claims that the concept of the phase allows a unifying treatment of successive cyclicity, pied-piping, secondary movement, partial movement, and stranding across many languages.
- Author BiographyKlaus Abels, UCL London, UK.
- Author(s)Klaus Abels
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- Series TitleLinguistische Arbeiten
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 543
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.