All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the concept of phase, aiming at a structural definition of the domains that are assumed as the syntactic loci for interface interpretation: vP, CP and DP. The 16 contributions address crucial issues of syntactic research within the Minimalist Program, namely A) How is the set of minimally necessary syntactic operations to be characterised, B) How is the set of minimally necessary functional heads to be characterised that determine the built-up and the interpretation of syntactic objects and C) How do these syntactic operations and objects interact with principles and requirements that are thought to hold at the two interfaces. The investigation focuses on a variety of languages, combining the analysis of empirical data with the theoretical insights of the last years.
- Author BiographyMara Frascarelli, Universita degli Studi Roma Tre, Rome, Italy.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- Series TitleStudies in Generative Grammar [SGG]
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 91
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight697 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMara Frascarelli
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.