Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- Descriptionphati'tude Literary Magazine is a quarterly publication that publishes poetry, fiction and essays written by both emerging and established writers of diverse origins whose works exhibit social, political and cultural awareness. Our premiere issue, Spring 1997, We're All In This Together features poets Chris Brandt, Joseph Bruchac, Lucille Clifton, Clinton Crawford, Sally De Mattia, India DuBois, Maria Fama, Cesar A. Gonzalez-T., Ray Gonzalez, Gabor G. Gyukics, Jesus Papoleto Melendez, Charles Rossiter, Bob Slaymaker, Eileen Tabios, Lere Baeli Wang, and more. Including interviews of Marcie Rendon, Louis Reye Rivers, Luis Francia and Opal Palmer Adisa. Published by the Intercultural Alliance of Artists & Scholars, Inc. (IAAS) a NY-based nprofit organization.
- Author BiographyThe Intercultural Alliance of Artists & Scholars, Inc. (IAAS) was founded in 2000 to promote multicultural literature and literacy. The IAAS encourages people of all cultural and socio-economic backgrounds to adopt reading, writing and the arts - in all of its forms - as part of their lifelong process. The IAAS is working towards tearing down walls and building alliances. Come join us! Through literature, we can challenge many of our society's deep-seated assumptions and boundaries; we can build upon the power of artistic creation and expression to spark new ideas and elicit new reactions, from people who participate in the creative process, as well as those who witness its results. Donate your time, your money and energy. Create, teach and learn, and become a part of our multicultural literary revolution today!
- Author(s)The Intercultural Alliance of Artists &
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.