All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of biographies profiles ten creative business leaders who have proven that entrepreneurial women can t only succeed in business but can also bring about positive change. Against all odds, African-American Madam C.J. Walker, born in 1867, became a self-made millionaire who promoted civil rights and opposed racism. Designer Dorothy Shaver, Body Shop founder Dame Anita Roddick and high-finance expert Naina Lal Kidwai built businesses based on integrity, responsibility and respect. Among the growing number of young female entrepreneurs w in their thirties and forties are Sheryl Sandberg, Sue Chen, Susan Mashibe, Nicole Robertson, Kelsey Ramsden and Jodi Glover.
- Author(s)Jill Bryant
- PublisherSecond Story Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWomen's Hall of Fame
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSecond Story Press
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.