All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology of classic essays focuses on the philosophy of Edmund Husserl and the philosophical movement to which his writings gave impetus: phemelogy. Sixty contributions from a wide variety of scholars provide an introduction to phemelogy and existentialist phemelogy. Among the contributors are Frege, Chisholm, Merleau-Ponty, Schmitt, Tillman, Gendlin, Sellars, Linsky, Dreyfus, Ryle, Solomon, Schlick, Ricoeur, Marcel, Heidegger, Sartre, Brenta, Olafson, Camus, and de Beauvoir.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Solomon is professor of philosophy at the University of Texas at Austin. He is author of several best-selling textbooks and numerous monographs.
- Author(s)Professor Robert C. Solomon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight880 g
- Width179 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byProfessor Robert C. Solomon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.