All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhemelogy and the Theological Turn brings together the debate over Janicaud's critique of the theological turn represented by the works of Emmanuel Levinas, Paul Ric/ur, Jean-Luc Marion, Jean-Francois Courtine, Jean-Louis Chretien, and Michel Henry.
- Author BiographyDominique Janicaud is known to American readers from his work on Heidegger in Heidegger from Metaphysics to Thought. Jean-Francois Courtine has written widely on Heidegger and Schelling.
- Author(s)Dominique Janicaud,Jean-Francois Courtine,Jean-Louis Chretien,Jean-Luc Marion,Michel Henry,Paul Ricoeur
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width5830 mm
- Height3895 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.