Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThese guidelines on Phetypic characterization of animal genetic resources address Strategic Priority Area 1 of the Global Plan of Action - Characterization, inventory and monitoring of trends and associated risks. They offer advice on how to conduct a well-targeted and cost-effective phetypic characterization study that contributes to the improvement of animal genetic resources management in the context of country-level implementation of the GPA. An overview of the concepts and approaches that underpin phetypic characterization is followed by practical guidance on planning and implementing field work, data management and data analysis.
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Edited byFood and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.