All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe votes are in! The Bertolizzi siblings are headed to Philadelphia for their latest great culinary adventure. When Zia Donatella comes to live with the Bertolizzi family, little do Alfie and his older sister, Emilia, kw what's in store for them. Zia Donatella is determined to show them how a home-cooked meal is better than even the best takeout pizza. And when Zia's plan actually transports Alfie and Emilia to famous food cities around the world, they learn firsthand how food can t only take you places but also bring you back home. In this adventure, Zia sends the entire Bertolizzi family to the city of brotherly love - Philadelphia! Kwn as the birthplace of America, Philadelphia welcomes the family with its historic blend of colonial buildings, national landmarks, and equally revolutionary cuisine. Their Philadelphia tour guide, Emma, shows the family that foodie destinations like Reading Terminal Market and 9th Street have as rich a history as the Liberty Bell.
- Author BiographyGiada De Laurentiis was born in Rome and grew up in a big Italian family. They spent a lot of time together in the kitchen, which is where Giada discovered her love of cooking! Later, she honed her skills at Le Cordon Bleu, a very cool cooking school in Paris, France. Many puff pastries and a graduation later, Giada began working in a fab restaurant called Spago in Los Angeles. Shortly after, she founded her very own catering company. She is now the Emmy Award-winning star of Food Network's Everyday Italian, Giada's Weekend Getaways, Giada in Paradise, and Giada at Home, as well as the author of seven cookbooks. She lives in sunny Los Angeles. Giada loves the colors pesto-green and eggplant-purple, and Nutella pancakes are her favorite treat to share with her daughter, Jade.
- Author(s)Brandi Dougherty,Giada de Laurentiis
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRecipe for Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width147 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Francesca Gambatesa
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.