Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn June 1984, Jane Golden, a young muralist from Margate, New Jersey, headed up a project that was originally planned as a six-week youth program in the fledgling Philadelphia Anti-Graffiti Network. This title presents an illustrated chronicle of the Mural Arts Program.
- Author BiographyJane Goldenis Executive Director of the Philadelphia Mural Arts Program, the largest program of its kind in the United States. She graduated from Stanford University and holds an MFA from the Mason Gross School of the Arts at Rutgers, State University of New Jersey. This is her first book. She lives in Philadelphia.Robin Rice is the senior art critic for the Philadelphia City Paper. She writes for a number of national and international magazines, including American Ceramics, Woman's Art Journal, and ARTnews. She is an adjunct Assistant Professor in the graduate programs in criticism and humanities at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia. The recipient of writing fellowships from the Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation and the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts. She lives in Philadelphia.Monica Yant Kinneyis a metropolitan columnist at The Philadelphia Inquirer, where she has worked since 1996. She was formerly the television critic at the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times. She grew up in Fort Wayne, Indiana; graduated from the University of Notre Dame; and is married to David Kinney, a political reporter for the Newark Star-Ledger. This is her first book.David Graham is a freelance photographer whose work has appeared in Time, Newsweek, U.S. News and World Report, and The New York Times Magazine, among other publications. He has published four previous books, including Taking Liberties (2001). He is Associate Professor of photography at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.Jack Ramsdale has been involved with the Mural Arts Program since 1998. In November 2001, his mural design titled ONE WORLD in remembrance of the victims of 9/11 was painted across 15th Street from City Hall. He attended Cranbrook Academy of Art, receiving an MFA with a photography concentration. He has had a commercial photography business for the last fifteen years and continues to create art in Philadelphia, where he now resides.
- Author(s)Jane Golden
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note119 colour illustrations, 1 map
- Weight1075 g
- Width6466 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.