All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a selection of Philip Glass's most successful and best-loved pieces for solo Pia, brought together in one collection. These pieces include selections from the BAFTA-winning and 2003 Academy Award[registered] minated film The Hours . Also included is the Trilogy Sonata for Pia and pieces from the Metamorphosis Suite . The songs include: An Unwelcome Friend , Dead Things , I'm Going To Make A Cake , Something She Has To Do , Tearing Herself Away , The Hours , The Poet Acts , Why Does Someone Have To Die? , and, Metamorphosis . The Trilogy Sonata for pia includes: Knee Play No.4 (from Einstein on the Beach ); Satyagraha (Conclusion, Act III); Dance from 'Akhnaten' (Scene III); Modern Love Waltz ; and Opening Piece from Glassworks .
- PublisherOmnibus Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWise Publications
- Weight363 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.