All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the third Friarsgate Inheritance vel, New York Times bestselling author Bertrice Small takes us back to the sensuality, drama, and intrigue of King Henry's sixteenth-century court to tell the story of the daughter of one of her most beloved characters. The eldest child of Rosamund Bolton and heiress to the Friarsgate mar, Philippa Meredith is devastated when she discovers that the man she sought to marry has rebuffed her. But it is this sudden change of fortune that sweeps the spirited beauty back to her place in the court of Queen Katherine of Aragon and into the arms of Crispin St. Clair, the Earl of Witton. But when Philippa stumbles onto a plot to assassinate King Henry VIII, their very love is tested as they attempt to unmask those who are plotting to tear the royal court asunder.
- Author BiographyBertrice Smallwas theNew York Timesbestselling author of more than fifty novels. Among her numerous awards, she was the recipient of the RWA Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award. She lived on the North Fork of the eastern end of Long Island, New York, until her death in 2015.
- Author(s)Bertrice Small
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSignet Eclipse
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width108 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.