All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible. The lessons include: * Leader's Notes *7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible * An explanation and interpretation of Scripture * A story that illustrates the passage in focus * Other Bible verses related to the theme * Questions for reflection * Suggestions for application in everyday life.
- Author BiographyHenry Blackaby is the author of over a dozen books, including the best-selling Experiencing God Bible studies. Dr. Blackaby is a graduate of the University of British Columbia. He has a Th.M. degree from Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, has received four honorary doctorate degrees, and is the president of Henry Blackaby Ministries. Dr. Blackaby and his wife have five married children, all serving in Christian ministry. They are blessed with fourteen grandchildren. Richard Blackaby earned a Bachelors degree in history from the University of Saskatchewan as well as a Master of Divinity and a Ph.D. in Church History from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He also holds a Doctor of Divinity from Dallas Baptist University. Richard served as senior pastor of Friendship Baptist Church in Winnipeg, Manitoba and then as president of the Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary in Cochrane, Alberta for thirteen years. Tom Blackaby earned a Bachelor of Education degree in music from the University of Saskatchewan as well as a Master of Divinity from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He also holds a Doctor of Ministry degree from Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary. Tom and his father co-authored The Man God Uses, The Student God Uses, and Anointed to Be God's Servants: Lessons from the Life of Paul and His Companions. He and his wife, Kim, have three children. Melvin Blackaby earned a B.A. from Hardin Simmons University, and an M.Div. and a Ph.D. in theology from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He co-authored with Henry Blackaby Experiencing God Together: God's Plan to Touch Your World and What's So Spiritual About Your Gifts? He is senior pastor of Bow Valley Baptist Church, Cochrane, Alberta, Canada. Norman Blackaby teaches at Dallas Baptist University. He holds a PhD in Biblical Backgrounds and Archeology. Previously he has served as a senior pastor at two churches and with his father for six years as Vice President of Blackaby Ministries International. In addition, Norman is the co-author of Called & Accountable: Discovering Your Place in God's Eternal Purpose, Experiencing Prayer with Jesus: The Power of His Presence and Example, and The Blackaby Study Bible. He and his family live near Dallas, Texas.
- Author(s)Henry Blackaby,Melvin Blackaby,Norman Blackaby,Richard Blackaby,Tom Blackaby
- PublisherNelson Reference & Electronic Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleEncounters with God
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintNelson Reference & Electronic Publishing
- Weight117 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.