All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip's Ireland Road Map shows the whole of Ireland at a scale of 9 miles to 1 inch (1 cm on the map = 5.5 km on the ground). The map includes a comprehensive index of place names, plus detailed town plans of Belfast, Cork, Derry/Londonderry and Dublin, with tourist information clearly marked. The map has been specially prepared for touring, picking out major routes and destinations in bold colours for easy journey planning and route-finding, and is a convenient size for use in a vehicle. The digital mapping gives excellent clarity, showing road networks in exceptional detail for this scale. High-quality travel information includes a wealth of useful detail marking car ferries, national parks, historic houses and gardens, museums, cathedrals, castles, ancient monuments, theme parks, and many other places of interest. A comprehensive index includes all towns and villages shown on the map.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight90 g
- Width135 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.