All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip's Navigator Scotland is part of a series of Navigator regional road atlases. The Navigator maps provide highly detailed coverage of the region's road network, including mir country lanes and rural tracks. In this atlas, much of the Central Lowlands and Scottish Borders are shown at 1.5 miles to 1 inch, while the rest of Scotland is shown at 3 miles to 1 inch. There is an abundance of other detail, including hundreds of individually named farms, houses and hamlets. Also shown are airports, airfields, stations, ferries, canals, marinas, and a wide range of places of interest. There are also useful details of many services that may be needed while travelling, such as tourist information centres. The atlas has a comprehensive index and includes indexed town plans of major regional centres. The front of the atlas contains a 15-page guide to regional leisure with full details of places of interest, such as castles, houses, cathedrals and museums, plus guides to nature reserves, parks and gardens, and listings of a wide variety of activities from abseiling to yachting. The atlas is designed with the leisure user particularly in mind, and is ideal for touring with its large scale and wealth of travel information. The exceptional detail also makes the atlas ideal for local business use, such as planning and delivery driving.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight410 g
- Width297 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.