All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip's Navigator South West is part of a series of Navigator regional road atlases. The Navigator maps provide highly detailed coverage at 1.5 miles to 1 inch of the region's road network, including mir country lanes and rural tracks - and even major footpaths - and every junction, roundabout and slip-road is shown in detail.There is an abundance of other detail, including thousands of individually named farms, houses and hamlets. Also shown are airports, airfields, stations, ferries, canals, marinas, and a wide range of places of interest. There are also useful details of many services that may be needed while travelling, such as tourist information centres. The atlas has a comprehensive index and includes indexed town plans of major regional centres.The front of the atlas contains a unique 15-page guide to regional leisure with full details of places of interest, such as castles, houses, cathedrals and museums, plus guides to nature reserves, parks and gardens, and listings of a wide variety of activities from abseiling to yachting.The atlas is designed with the leisure user particularly in mind, and is ideal for touring with its large scale and wealth of travel information. The exceptional detail also makes the atlas ideal for local business use, such as planning and delivery driving.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight328 g
- Width299 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.