Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new mid-format atlas featuring fully updated cartography from Philip's digital database, which has been voted Britain's clearest and most detailed mapping in an independent consumer survey. The 176 pages of road mapping are at the large scale of 3 miles to 1 inch (Scottish Highlands and Hebrides at 4 miles to 1 inch), and w includes speed camera locations. The mapping clearly marks service areas, roundabouts and multi-level junctions, and in rural areas distinguishes between roads above and below 4 metres wide - a boon for drivers of wide vehicles. Across the channel, a full page map shows Calais and Boulogne, and a double page map shows the full extent of the rthern French coast including all ferry ports. The atlas also includes route-planning maps, M25 and M60 maps, full listings of fixed location speed cameras, distance table, 12 large-scale city approach maps with named arterial roads, 55 extra-detailed town and city plans, airport and port plans, and unique cross-Channel maps of Northern France.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/06/2006
- SubjectRoad Atlases & Maps
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/07/2007
- Content Noteall col. maps
- Weight844 g
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Map Scale3m-1,4m-1
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.