Save on Other
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $16.70Trending at AU $19.89
- AU $39.87Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $14.92Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $12.42Trending at AU $23.63
- AU $18.61Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised pocket-sized street atlas of Greater Manchester gives comprehensive and detailed coverage of the area. The route planner shows all the A and B roads, and can be used when driving to get close to the destination before turning to the relevant large-scale street map.The street maps show every named road, street and lane very clearly, with major roads picked out in colour. The maps are at a standard scale of 2 2/3 inches to 1 mile, with selected areas at 5 1/3 inches to 1 mile (including Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford and Wigan).Other information on the maps includes postcode boundaries, car parks, railway and bus stations, post offices, schools, colleges, hospitals, police and fire stations, places of worship, leisure centres, footpaths and bridleways, camping and caravan sites, golf courses, and many other places of interest. New to this edition are fixed single and multiple speed-camera locations, with corresponding speed limits.The comprehensive index lists street names and postcodes, plus schools, hospitals, railway stations, shopping centres and other such features picked out in red, with other places of interest shown in blue.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- SubjectStreet Maps & City Plans
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight322 g
- Width145 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementPocket ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.