Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionPhillip has prouns homework, and his sister Penny is ready to help. Phillip is practicing prouns at the pet shop as the two pick out new pet hamsters. Which hamster will he pick? Will they find hamsters to love? How many prouns can Phillip use? Concepts covered include: basic definition and usage of prouns; demonstrative prouns; first, second, third person; interrogative prouns; possessive prouns; reflexive prouns; and singular and plural prouns. Writing activity in the back reinforces text concepts. Glossary and additional resources.
- Author(s)Joanna Jarc Robinson
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLanguage Builders
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.