All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionJonathan Cohen brings together the views of three of the greatest scholar-thinkers in the area of Jewish philosophy of the twentieth century, Harry Austryn Wolfson (1887-1974), Julius Guttmann (1880-1950), and Leo Strauss (1899-1973). Each thinker's construction of Jewish philosophy is presented through individual definitions of Judaism and philosophy, understandings of its historical development, and analyses of the cans used in interpretations of Jewish philosophical texts.
- Author BiographyJonathan Cohen is senior lecturer of Jewish education and the philosophy of education at Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Jonathan Cohen
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.