All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophers of Capitalism provides an interdisciplinary approach, attempting to discover the feasibility of an integration of Austrian Ecomics and Ayn Rand's philosophy of Objectivism. Edward W. Younkins supplies essays presenting the essential ideas of Carl Menger, Ludwig von Mises, and Ayn Rand, as well as scholarly essays discussing the theorists and the interaction of their theories.
- Author BiographyEdward W. Younkins is Professor of Accountancy and Business Administration in the Department of Business at Wheeling Jesuit University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width184 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEdward W. Younkins
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.