All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study features the five most important and most efficacious themes of Western spirituality in their ancient historical origins and in their unfolding up to early modernity: Divine names, Microkosmos-Makrokosmos, theories of creation, the idea of spiritual spaces, and the concepts of eschatological history.
- Author(s)Wilhelm Schmidt-Biggemann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/03/2005
- Series TitleInternational Archives of the History of Ideas / Archives Internationales d'Histoire des Idees
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 189
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight912 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.