All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible book in the New Horizons in Crimilogy series is structured around six philosophical ideas concerning our relations with others: values, morality, aesthetics, order, rules and respect. It considers the boundaries of crimilogy and the scope for greater exchange between crimilogy and philosophy. Using examples from a range of countries, it provides a platform for engaging with important topical issues.
- Author BiographyAndrew Millie is Professor of Criminology at Edge Hill University. Andrew's work is interdisciplinary drawing on criminology, philosophy, human geography and theology. He is on the editorial board of the British Journal of Criminology and has been an editor of the journal Urban Studies. Andrew's previous publications include Securing Respect (Policy Press, 2009) and Anti-Social Behaviour (Open University Press, 2009).
- Author(s)Andrew Millie
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Criminology
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.