All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThis excellent collection contains 13 essays from Gadamer's Kleine Schriften , dealing with hermeneutical reflection, phemelogy, existential philosophy, and philosophical hermeneutics. Gadamer applies hermeneutical analysis to Heidegger and Husserl's phemelogy, an approach that proves critical and instructive.
- Author BiographyHans-Georg Gadamer (1900-2002) was one of the most important German philosophers of the twentieth century. His magnum opus, Truth and Method, was decisive in the development of hermeneutics.
- Author(s)Hans-Georg Gadamer
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Linge
- Translated byDavid E. Linge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.