All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important compilation of articles based on issues surrounding epistemology, includes A Priori, Coherence, Contextualism, and Scepticism; Justification and Kwledge; Epistemic Possibility; Kant and Wittgenstein; Feminist Epistemology; the Epistemic Theory of Vagueness.
- Author BiographyJames E. Tomberlin is Professor of Philosophy at California State University, Northridge, where he has taught since completing graduate study at Wayne State University in 1969. He has published more than seventy essays and reviews in action theory, deontic logic, metaphysics, philosophy of language, mind, religion, and the theory of knowledge. Besides editorship of the present series, he has edited Agent, Language and the Structure of the World (Hackett, 1983), Hector-Neri Casteneda, Profiles (D. Reidel, 1986) and he co-edited Alvin Plantinga, Profiles (D. Reidel, 1985).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- Series TitlePhilosophical Perspectives Annual Volume
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight836 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byJames E. Tomberlin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.