All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophical Perspectives on Law and Politics collects together some of the most significant writings by leading classical, modern, and contemporary philosophers. Consisting of original and substantial selections, the works gathered in this volume focus on the theoretical and rmative issues raised by the intersection of law and politics. The authors are drawn from a variety of philosophical traditions, and reflect a wide range of opinion. Topics treated in this book include the nature and scope of law; the relationship of law to different political systems; the role of law with respect to justice; law and violence; and democracy and the rule of law. Students, researchers, and nspecialists will find this a convenient and useful guide to past and present debates in the interpretation of law and politics.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Patrick Hayden is the author of Multiplicity and Becoming: The Pluralist Empiricism of Gilles Deleuze (Peter Lang, 1998), and articles on contemporary philosophy, ethics, and political theory.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- Series TitleTeaching Texts in Law and Politics
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight500 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byProfessor Patrick Hayden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.