All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhiIosophy: A Short, Visual Introduction is the ideal path to understanding the philosophical ideas that influence Christian theology. Scott Paeth's fast-paced introduction covers the most important movements and thinkers with precision and clarity. The major ideas are creatively illustrated by artist Joseph Novak, whose crisp, modern style brings big concepts to life for readers. The result is an articulate, -nsense approach that guides readers from the ideas of ancient philosophers to contemporary thinkers and movements that impact Christians today. Philosophy is part of the Christianity and the Liberal Arts series, which recognizes that many Christians are eager to deepen their understanding of the liberal arts, yet have limited time to do so. By reviewing key fields-philosophy, history, literature, world religions, and the arts-in a concise, creative way, books in the Christianity and the Liberal Arts series will inspire new insights for a new generation of Christian life and ministry.
- Author BiographyScott R. Paeth is associate professor of religious studies at DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois. He works in the fields of Christian social ethics and public theology.
- Author(s)Scott R. Paeth
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleChristianity and the Liberal Arts Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight331 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.