All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for complete beginners, Philosophy: Key Texts is an introduction to philosophy and gives a clear, readable overview of some of the major texts of Plato, Descartes, Hume, Mill and Nietzsche. As well as providing help in how to analyze these sources, the authors encourage the reader to question the arguments and positions presented.
- Author BiographyJULIAN BAGGINI Philosopher and also editor and co-founder of The Philosophers' Magazine. He has a PhD on the philosophy of personal identity and is the author, co-author or editor of 17 popular philosophy books. His monthly philosophy podcast is available on iTunes or via the website. He has written for numerous newspapers and magazines, as well as for the think tanks The Institute of Public Policy Research and Demos. GARETH SOUTHWELL Philosopher, author and illustrator based in Swansea, UK. He has run the website Philosophy Online for the last 10 years. His other publications include guides to Descartes and Nietzsche, and Words of Wisdom, an exploration of 360 of philosophy's most important quotations.
- Author(s)Gareth Southwell,Julian Baggini
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.