All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy Park is a beginner's guide to philosophy, which introduces young readers to the ideas of some of the world's most famous philosophers, both ancient and modern. It includes tes on each philosopher and a story based on what they had to say about a key philosophical issue or problem. Yet Philosophy Park doesn't just set out their ideas. It engages the reader in the thought of the philosophers and makes ideas that are often regarded as difficult for adults come alive for children. While there are many popular books on philosophy for adults and a handful for children, Philosophy Park is the first to directly explore the thought of famous philosophers for the 10-12 age group.
- Author(s)Philip Cam
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight299 g
- Width176 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.