All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy begins, Aristotle said, with wonder; it addresses the great questions of life. This process of self-discovery through philosophy leads one to ask questions t only about human existence but also about God. In Philosophy: The Quest for Truth and Meaning,Andrew Beards introduces readers to some key philosophical ideas 'the mind's ability to kw truth and reality, metaphysics, ethics, and questioning life's ultimate purpose 'in order to guide them in philosophical reflection. By examining the development of philosophy, Beards demonstrates and makes a case for the interplay of faith and reason. Andrew Beards, PhD, is reader in philosophy and director of the distance-learning B.A. Philosophy and the Catholic Tradition program at Maryvale Institute, an international institute for philosophy and theology based in Birmingham, UK.
- Author BiographyAndrew Beards, PhD, is reader in philosophy and director of the distance-learning B.A. Philosophy and the Catholic Tradition program at Maryvale Institute, an international institute for philosophy and theology based in Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Beards
- PublisherMichael Glazier Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWilmington, Delaware
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Glazier Inc
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.