Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $56.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the rising trend among younger philosophers to incorporate reflections on film in their theorising, this is a collection of mostly new essays on the relatively unexplored and exciting new area of philosophy and film.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/1995
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCynthia A. Freeland,Thomas E. Wartenberg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.