All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about understanding philosophers and their philosophic ideas. It is designed to help the reader understand what philosophy is all about. The text covers philosophers from the 7th Century B. C. to the 20th Century A. D. There is one definition of philosophy; it is perhaps t so much a subject as it is an activity in which one would engage. Some authors define philosophy as conceptual analysis. One simple approach is to define it as thinking about thinking. Philosophers have developed their own jargon and what they say and write is t understood and may seem complex. It is designed to assist the reader in understanding the subject of philosophy and philosophers.
- Author(s)Theodore H Kittell
- PublisherGlobal Educational Advance, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Educational Advance, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.