All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an engaging essay, which examines the great and classical philosophical questions as they intersect with theology.
- Author BiographyJohn D Caputo is Thomas J Watson professor of religion and humanities at Syracuse University and David R Cook professor emeritus of philosophy at Villanova University, USA.
- Author(s)John D. Caputo
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.