All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe choice of the basis of metaphysics is of capital importance. This basis ought to guarantee the very existence and the validity of metaphysics, while given this science at the same time its formal object and a solid foundation. But if metaphysics is bound up with the study of a universal unity or of the totality of things, and if then, our inquiry ought to be concerned with the whole, how can we determine the choice of a point of departure?
- Author BiographyLouis de Raeymaeker was Professor of Philosophy at Louvain University and the president of the Institut Superieur de Philosophie.
- Author(s)Louis Raeymaeker
- PublisherEditiones Scholasticae
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- Place of PublicationNeunkirchen-Seelscheid
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEditiones Scholasticae
- Weight594 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.