All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of classic and contemporary essays in philosophy of language offers a concise introduction to the field for students in graduate and upper-division undergraduate courses. It includes some of the most important basic sources in philosophy of language, as well as new essays by scholars on the leading edge of invation in this increasingly influential area of philosophy. Each chapter is preceded the editors' introduction.
- Author BiographySusana Nuccetelli is associate professor of philosophy at St. Cloud State University in Minnesota. Gary Seay is associate professor of philosophy at Medgar Evers College of the City University of New York.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width181 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGary Seay,Susana Nuccetelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.