CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy of Religion A-Z provides an overview of the main themes, key figures, and issues in the subject. Both topical and historical, it examines key concepts from the Absolute and the Afterlife to World Religions and Yoga, as well as thinkers from Abraham to Wittgenstein. The relationship between philosophy and theology is examined as is that between religion, faith and belief. This reference guide will be useful for anyone interested in the philosophy of religion in philosophy and theology as well as in anthropology, cultural and religious studies, mythology, and the psychology and sociology of religion.
- Author BiographyPatrick Quinn is Head of Philosophy, All Hallows College, Dublin.
- Author(s)Na Na
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitlePhilosophy A-Z
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight478 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.