Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 9 Feb
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA ted mathematician and teacher traces the history of science from Aristotle to Einstein, illustrating philosophy's ongoing role in the scientific process, explaining techlogy's erosion of the rapport between the two fields, and offering suggestions for restoring their relationship. Suitable for undergraduate students and other readers. 36 figures. 1962 edition.
- Author(s)Phillip Frank
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width144 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.