Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for undergraduate students in philosophy and science studies, Philosophy of Techlogy offers an engaging and comprehensive overview of a subject vital to our time. * An up-to-date, accessible overview of the philosophy of techlogy, defining techlogy and its characteristics. * Explores the issues that arise as techlogy becomes an integral part of our society. * In addition to traditional topics in science and techlogy studies, the volume offers discussion of techcracy, the romantic rebellion against techlogy. * Complements The Philosophy of Techlogy: The Techlogical Condition: An Anthology, edited by Robert C. Scharff and Val Dusek (Blackwell, 2003).
- Author BiographyVal Dusek is Professor of Philosophy at the University of New Hampshire. His recent publications include Holistic Inspirations of Physics: An Underground History of Electromagnetic Theory (1999) and Philosophy of Technology - The Technological Condition: An Anthology (co-edited with Robert C. Scharff, Blackwell 2003).
- Author(s)Val Dusek
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.