All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mum got a new baby, Phoebe got a new digger. And when Mum is busy with the baby, Phoebe and Digger are busy, too: Waa! says the baby. Rmm! says Digger. Poop! goes the baby. Rmm! says Digger. Finally, Mum says it's time to go to the park, the one with real dirt - and while Mum and the baby sit on the boring bench, Phoebe and Digger happily build and kck down and dig things up. That is, until a big girl comes by, a kid with mean teeth and grabby hands. Phoebe tries everything she can, but what if she never gets Digger back? Comical illustrations and a spot-on story capture a reassuring moment sure to make readers of all ages smile in recognition.
- Author BiographyTricia Springstubb is the author of What Happened on Fox Street and Two Plus One Make Trouble, as well as several other children's books. A former children's librarian, she lives in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, USA.
- Author(s)Tricia Springstubb
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight543 g
- Width258 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeff Newman
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.