All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionEighteen months ago, America was invaded from within - by the self-proclaimed Army of Allah. Now, U.S. veteran Jake Lantz and a ragtag team of survivalists have built a safe hold on Pleasure Island. From this home base in the Gulf, they can reclaim our nation's natural gas wells for Phoenix, freedom's last defence against Islamic invaders. But when U.S. President Ohmshidi publicly admits that he is, and has always been, a Muslim, every American is forced to choose sides - or else. Under presidential order, electric power, privileges, and peace will be restored - to any citizen who pledges allegiance to the new regime. Jake and the Phoenix Group are willing to sign up - over their dead bodies. Instead, they're reaching out to patriots across the nation to build an underground network of rebels. Like the Founding Fathers before them, they'll do anything for their country. Swear on their lives. Fight to the death. And blow this New World Order to kingdom come.
- Author(s)William W. Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPinnacle Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.