All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionWe are born from the sun in the sky and the people that roam the earth. We are creatures of war and beauty and salvation. We are the phoenix. *** They are born from the tide that turns to follow the moon. They are hunters of the night and people of the day. They are the wolves. *** Rakel grew up in the middle of the blistering hot Arizona desert. No civilization for miles around. She lived in a gated city for others like her. Others who can turn into giant war birds by mere will. Others who are phoenix. Rakel soon discovers she has a rare ability, one that was thought to have died out millennia ago. She is one of the Vanished, someone who has the power to teleport and travel through time. Rakel is pulled from her quiet life of being invisible to being the center of every phoenixes attention. Her entire future is w in the hands of her alpha. And her alpha chooses his son Casey as her mate. With emotions running high and powers out of control, Rakel ends up in the clutches of the werewolf alpha Ethan. A forbidden romance blooms and grows until it consumes Rakel and Ethan. Rakel has a choice that could change history. But who is her heart loyal to? Read on as Rakel battles her inner demons and fights for her choice in life.
- Author BiographyK.K. Cook is a writer, a reader, and recently a book blogger. She likes listening to Imagine Dragons while surfing the Net. Cooking is her stress reliever, and her favorite type of bread is pumpkin. She's likely to hit you with something if you disturb her while she's in the middle of a good book, oh, and she has issues with authority. Makes a right old mess that last one does. She lives in her own little world. Sometimes she gets lost there and doesn't want to come out. It's a good place to be.
- Author(s)K K Cook
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Professor David Cook
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.