CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionPhonics is the study of the relationship between sounds and the letters of the alphabet. This series introduces children to the world of phonics and promotes language skills by means of word repetition and entertaining rhymes. The endearing illustrations make learning a delightful, fun-filled experience.
- PublisherNew Dawn Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSlough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Dawn Press
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight534 g
- Width245 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.