All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp your child to discover a fascination with letter shapes and sounds with the Letterland Phonics Activity Books. Book 2 includes stickers, fun activities and actions, puzzles, colouring, handwriting practice, word building and reading. The letters and sounds are introduced in the popular teaching order 'satpin', in line with most UK schools. Also included is a link to a free pronunciation guide, so you can be sure that all the sounds you are making are correct. Making the sounds correctly you will enable your child to blend the sounds together and build words, or segment the sounds to read words. Part of a series of six activity books covering the alphabet and 40 further spelling patterns. Contents of this book: eur, hbf l, jvwx, yzq
- Author(s)Lisa Holt,Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.