All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of six Phonics Activity Books introduce the alphabet shapes and sounds and and 40 further spelling patterns. Book 3 contains: ng, sh, ch, th, wh, ph, a_e, ay, ai. Letterland stories give child-friendly reasons why, when certain letters come together, they make a completely new sound. This really brings phonics to life making learning so much more memorable! Book 3 includes carefully sequenced word building and reading activities, reward stickers, fun activities and puzzles. There are stickers to engage children in the activities and ideas to extend learning.
- Author(s)Lisa Holt,Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.