About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging Phonics activity book to really help boost your child's progress at every stage of their learning! Including helpful questions and answers, this English book provides reassurance whilst supporting your child's learning at home. Combining useful English practice with engaging, colourful illustrations, this Phonics practice book helps to boost your child's confidence and develop good learning habits for life. Each fun activity is designed to give your child a real sense of achievement. Included in this book: * questions that allow children to practise the important skills learned at school * colourful activities that make learning fun and motivate children to learn at home * helpful tips and answers so that you can support your child's learning
- Author BiographyCollins Easy Learning offers an ideal introduction to math and English for young learners.
- Author(s)Collins Easy Learning,Rachel Grant,Sarah Lindsay
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCollins Easy Learning KS1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.