About this product
- DescriptionHelp your beginning reader build motivation and confidence in reading. This workbook introduces your child to consonant letters and their sounds. Learning to recognize and understand consonant letters is a crucial first step in learning to read. The activities in this book will give your child practice with these letters, putting him or her on the right path to becoming a successful reader. Best of all, your child will have fun completing the colorful, engaging activities in this book.Look for Flash Kids' Phonics Vowels workbook to complete your child's introduction to phonics.
- Author(s)Shannon Keeley
- PublisherSpark Notes
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpark Notes
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Remy Simard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.