Phosphate Phosphors for Solid-State Lighting by H.C. Swart, Kartik N. Shinde, Kyeongsoon Park, S. J. Dhoble (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $209.10+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $165.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea for this book arose out of the realization that, although excellent surveys and a phosphor handbook are available, there is single source covering the area of phosphate based phosphors especially for lamp industry. Moreover, as this field gets only limited attention in most general books on luminescence, there is a clear need for a book in which attention is specifically directed toward this rapidly growing field of solid state lighting and its many applications. This book is aimed at providing a sound introduction to the synthesis and optical characterization of phosphate phosphor for undergraduate and graduate students as well as teachers and researchers. The book provides guidance through the multidisciplinary field of solid state lighting specially phosphate phosphors for beginners, scientists and engineers from universities, research organizations, and especially industry. In order to make it useful for a wide audience, both fundamentals and applications are discussed, together.
- Author BiographyDr. K.N. Shinde is Director of R & D Cell at N.S. Science and Arts College, Bhadrawati, Dist. Chandrapur, India. He has published many research papers in various journals on phosphor materials for lamp industry. He obtained his doctoral degree in Physics-Materials science (interdisciplinary) from R.T.M. Nagpur University, India. His research interests are synthesis of nanocrystalline luminescent materials and exploring novel materials and study their PL and TL properties. Dr. S.J. Dhoble obtained his Ph.D. degree in 1992 on Solid State Physics from Nagpur University, Nagpur. He is presently working as an Associate Professor in Department of Physics, R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur, India. During his research carrier, he has been involved in the synthesis and characterization of solid state lighting nanomaterials as well as development of radiation dosimetry phosphors using thermoluminescence, mechanoluminescence and lyoluminescence techniques. Dr. Dhoble published several research papers in International reviewed journals on solid-state lighting, LEDs, radiation dosimetry and laser materials. He is an executive member of Luminescence Society of India.
- Author(s)H.C. Swart,Kartik N. Shinde,Kyeongsoon Park,S. J. Dhoble
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number174
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.