All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionOver two decades have passed since the fifth edition of Phosphorus: Chemistry, Biochemistry and Techlogy. Major advances in chemistry, materials science, electronics, and medicine have expanded and clarified the role of phosphorus in both our everyday appliances and groundbreaking research. Significantly expanded, updated, and reorganized, this sixth edition organizes and explains vital phosphorus research and relevant information available in highly specialized reviews and references on select related topics. An authoritative and comprehensive review of phosphorus chemistry and related techlogy, Phosphorus: Chemistry, Biochemistry and Techlogy covers historical, academic, industrial, agricultural, military, biological, and medical aspects of phosphorous. Furthermore, it offers a starting point for more extended studies of the highly specialized branches of phosphorus chemistry. Although this book deals with a small fraction of the > 106 kwn phosphorus compounds, it thoroughly covers the simpler derivatives and most key compounds of ecomic, sociological, and biological importance. Extensively updated and expanded with tables, figures, equations, structural formulae, and references, it is ideal for scientists in related fields seeking a rapid introduction to phosphorus chemistry.
- Author BiographyDerek E. C. Corbridge currently resides in North Yorkshore, UK.
- Author(s)D. E. C. Corbridge,D.E.C. Corbridge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note432 black & white illustrations, 309 black & white tables
- Weight2630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.